Job application for the post of manager in APL

If you are searching for offline application details and how to write it, you are in right platform here. I'll provide you the application format with the bio-data format below. 

To,
    The Director
     APL
Sub: Application for the post of manager.
Date:
Advt. No.:_________________

Respected Sir/Madam,
                                   With due honor and humble submission, I do hereby state that as per the  advertisement published in your website I am applying for the prescribed post with all the testimonials and Bio-data. Further, I state that I'll go through all the necessary steps for your appointment procedure.
                                           Therefore, I'll be grateful if you receive my application.
                                           Thanking you.
Applicant's Details:
Name:
Address:                                                                                              Yours faithfully
Mob, No.
email i'd:                                                                                                 (signature)






The Bio-Date format is here::

Post a Comment

0 Comments